Sunday, February 11, 2024

Writing poems in a number of forms

 

I love

I love my going on holiday to Orlando Florida.

I love spending time with all of my family, my friends.

I love music especially country music especially Nathan, Dolly.

I love  Mr. Blobby lots and always will do.

I love songs called wagon wheel, flying without wings.

I love to drink a lot of coca cola.

I love to drink a lot of cappuccinos, tea.

I love going to my guides, being a leader.

I love writing about my life experiences very much.

I love to campaign for things like changing places.

I love going swimming with my carers very much.

I love going to the Gym every Wednesday morning.

I love to communicate with every one a lot.

I love getting my nails done every few weeks.

 

A rhyming verse poem

The cat

The cat in the hat is in the van with the man wearing the hat.  The man in the van is cutting the cat’s hair.

 

 

A free vers poem

Inclusion is

Inclusion is being a part of a group.

Inclusion is when you feel belong to everywhere.

Inclusion is when somebody invites you.

Inclusion is when people communicate with you.

Inclusion is when places make sure that they have the Right access for everyone.


Written by Jill Clark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Great Success